First, I want to give a big thanks to Raymond http://aboutray.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award! This award, for me, represents the community aspect of blogging…of reaching out and making that personal connection to our fellow writers. Without that personal touch we would be simply putting up fliers on the sides of long forgotten abandoned buildings. I would also like to thank http://encouraginglife.co/about/encouraging-life-blog-awards/ for being the creator of this award.
Time is precious, so if someone takes the time to “stop by” and like, comment and/or reblog your work…there’s weight to that.
This is a nomination for bloggers who are considered to be active bloggers, read my posts, reblog my posts, leaving lots of comments and likes to my posts. They are truly amazing people who give so much support and besides I also visited their blog and having good interaction with these awesome people. The award could be rewarded many times and who knows what might happen if someone receives the same award many times! I am very thankful for these kind bloggers and therefore I grant all of them a special award Encouraging Thunder as a symbol of protection from nature in random order 😀
- alliesimpson2013 alliesimpsonblog.wordpress.com
- KT Brison litmamahomeschool.wordpress.com
- jacobemet jacobemet.wordpress.com
- Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner donnaweidner.wordpress.com
- Darrin Pruitt drdivinespark.wordpress.com
- Leroy @WanderlustEmporium wanderlustemporium.wordpress.com
- caughtintheclouds whatsrightiswrite.wordpress.com
- cordeliasmom2012 cordeliasmomstill.wordpress.com
- Mike Andberg mikeandberg.wordpress.com
- Andrea Lundgren https://andrealundgren.wordpress.com/
- gipsiewonderer thegipsiewonderer.wordpress.com
- J K C o n i b e a r https://judykohnen.wordpress.com
- cassandrajanus cassandrajanus.wordpress.com
- allysonyj llysonjohnson.wordpress.com
- threehandsoneheart threehandsoneheart.wordpress.com
- smittyrooks smittyrooksblog.wordpress.com
- Caroline arolinepeckham.wordpress.com
- jcm3rockstar cm3blog.wordpress.com
- Ellen Hawley otesfromtheuk.wordpress.com
What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
- Post it on your blog
- Grant other bloggers with the award
What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
- Abuse or misuse the logo
- Claim that it’s your own handmade logo
What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
- Enjoy the award
- At least gives thanks via comments and likes and or mentioning the blog who give the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging
Give them all love by visiting their blogs and show some appreciations 🙂
*I apologize for any mistakes in typing the name of the blog. I copied them based on your written main blog address on your profile. If you have any changes in blog name please let me know via comments below.