This means a great deal to me, as I am really very green at this and it serves as validation and will motivate me to keep plugging away. Besides being a great place to read the writings of others, what I have been most excited to see is the really accepting community that I now belong to and I thank you all for being a part of that, especially you Cheryl!
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Bloggers I would like nominate are:
Seven things about me:
1. I have recently become a father, almost 5 months ago, at the age of 42, with the help of fertility.
2. I am an amateur blues harmonica player.
3. I once, a long time ago, won $25,000 at the casino for getting a Royal Flush at a Let It Ride table.
4. I am a Texas Hold ‘Em enthusiast (you’re now concerned about me having a gambling addiction).
5. I wrote a treatment for a reality TV show and, it seemed, was an email away from meeting with MTV about it…so said the agent who later dropped me. So close…
6. I am happily married to a wonderful woman who not only gave me my beautiful son, but also had a wonderful son of her own that I cherish.
7. When I was in 7th grade I bought a Ghost Busters’ jumpsuit and wore it to school…repeatedly. In other words…I’m a geek.
8. (BONUS) I was named after Erich Fromm, after my mother and father read his book, “The Art of Love.”